Saturday, December 14, 2013

Course reflection about culture diversity

In this course I had learn  important things about cultural diversity which defines the benefit of
muliticutural facts. First class  how to make film it is the most exciting assignment because I work with group and we enjoyed making interview with touristswe asked them about there culture and what they feel about our culture they were reallyhappy to visit UAE like they are going to Hollywood, second class about the Discrimnation and the isms because I learnt how to avoid
this bad Discrimnation and teach my family about it,third class I liked it about outsourced movie
i enjoyed that because I like movies .culture diversity is important because our country,workplace
and our schools in includes persons of various ethnics groups ,interests, increase humanistic values,improve profitability and productivity and helps to create a pool of talent.in my opinion
The best age is to learn culture diversity is from 10 years old because in this age they can understand its facts .the most important thing i learnt is how to deal with people equally not according to race,skin,class and how to be more tolerance. It's should be in the same day with
Australia on 21 march and I don't have new ideas but it should have one advertise l " ONE FAMILY ONE WORLD" .


In the end culture diversity is something we cannot deny because all we share it either we like our not like that's why we have to accept and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment